[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Historiska världars forum • Visa tråd - hammeraxe and doubleaxes in birka graves

hammeraxe and doubleaxes in birka graves

This is a forum where any question on the reconstruction of past times can be posed. The forum is mainly directed towards foreign visitors.

hammeraxe and doubleaxes in birka graves

Inläggav Corin_79 » 18 augusti 2005, 11:46

Hello,

i search for pictures of the hammeraxe in birka grave bj 644

and for pictures of the doubleaxes in the graves bj 737b; bj 909
and bj 1076 !

I hope somebody can help me.

Greetings

corin

P.S. I lost my old passwort, so i had to register an new account. My old username is "corin" ;-)
Corin_79

Inläggav Rizzo » 18 augusti 2005, 22:48

Mailed you an image of the hammer axe.
Rizzo

Inläggav Corin_79 » 21 augusti 2005, 12:48

Hello,

has anybody pictures of the doubleaxes?

Corin
Corin_79

Inläggav Ny Björn » 13 januari 2006, 00:00

I'm horribly late with this one - I forgott about it you see - terribly sorry Corin!
If it's still of any use to you, you should be able to se a scan of the double-axe from Bj 909 [url="http://static.flickr.com/39/85778099_0ef514cf76.jpg?v=0"]here[/url].

/N B
Ny Björn

Återgå till English forum