[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Historiska världars forum • Visa tråd - Birka bj 644 - need foto

Birka bj 644 - need foto

This is a forum where any question on the reconstruction of past times can be posed. The forum is mainly directed towards foreign visitors.

Birka bj 644 - need foto

Inläggav Stanislav » 3 november 2006, 13:34

Can anybody help me with the picture of the penannular brooch from the grave 644. I need a picture in the best quality you have.
Thank you.
mail to: st_vol@yandex.ru
Stanislav

Inläggav Ny Björn » 6 november 2006, 09:23

Hi Stanislav

The brooch from Grave Bj 644 is actually an annular brooch made to look like a penannular ditto.

As for pictures I can't help you more than to advice you to have a look at the Museum's info on it, [url="http://www.historiska.se/data/?foremal=448800"]HERE[/url] (the photos are clickable).

/N B
Ny Björn

Inläggav Stanislav » 6 november 2006, 20:24

first of all - sorry for my English!! :))
Thank you for this link - I think that this pictures were the purposes of my search! :)
and some more question - Who made this fotoes and could hi make fotoes of another equipment from the bj 644??
Could you help me with the plan (the scheme) of this grave??
Thanks a lot!!
Stanislav
Stanislav

Inläggav Ny Björn » 6 november 2006, 23:04

The whole grave material from Björkö is scheduled to be published in the Museum's public data base with photos and info on the single artefacts (alas only in Swedish for the time being).

Cheers

/N B
Ny Björn

Inläggav Stanislav » 7 november 2006, 07:35

when will it be published?
Stanislav

Inläggav Ny Björn » 7 november 2006, 08:10

Basically from December until it's all up (some of it is already there as you've seen).

/N B
Ny Björn

Inläggav Stanislav » 9 november 2006, 07:44

Hi.
Thankk you helping me.
I got find a text files from the book "Birka 1" yesterday. But some pages were lost. For example I have no pages from 218 to 222 and from 224 to 243. And I think, that the scheme of 644-th grave was published at this pages. I need them because of 1 problem. I want to make the peninular brooch from this grave, but there are to peninular brooches there and trere are also two skeletone in the grave. Thats why I want to know, who wore the brooch that we can see in the link before and who wore anothe one, which is rather simple. Of course I don't want to make the brooch for myself, which were worn by the women.
Can you solve my problem?
Stanislav

Inläggav Ny Björn » 9 november 2006, 08:33

The annular brooch and the more ordinary penannular brooch were both found by the femurs of the left, presumably male skeleton.

If you send me an e-mail (use the address in my profile) I'll see if I can help you with the grave plane.

/N B
Ny Björn

Inläggav Stanislav » 10 november 2006, 07:09

what should I write at this mail or attach to it?
Stanislav

Inläggav Ny Björn » 10 november 2006, 08:02

It's OK, I received your mail yesterday.

/N B
Ny Björn

Inläggav Stanislav » 13 november 2006, 08:14

Thanks a lot for the plan of the grave.
Stanislav

Inläggav Assol » 11 december 2006, 18:00

2N B
hi! i need very much the sizes and photos of all the women's broochers from bj 644. there's no information on the site of Museum or I'm blind [:)] could u help me, plz? tnx
Assol

Inläggav Ny Björn » 13 december 2006, 12:43

Assol:

The info on the 3 female brooches from Bj 644 is now added in the database.

-Tortoise brooches ([url="http://www.historiska.se/data/?foremal=449595"]HERE[/url]): Type P51, gilt bronze with silver wire decorations. Not so well preserved (i.e. in several fragments). Length: 112,5mm, Width: 73,5mm (measurements taken from the best preserved brooch).

-Large, double-shelled round brooch ([url="http://www.historiska.se/data/?foremal=181393"]HERE[/url]): Gilt bronze, iron pin with remains of textile loops. Diameter: 72,5mm, Height: 23mm (pinholder not included). The upper shell is riveted to the lower by means of 4 bronze rivets.

-Small round brooch ([url="http://www.historiska.se/data/?foremal=458250"]HERE[/url]): Gilt bronze, iron pin with remains of textile loops. Diameter: 27,5mm, Height: 5,5 (pinholder not included).

Cheers

/N B
Ny Björn

Inläggav Assol » 13 december 2006, 20:57

2NB
tnk u very much!!!!!!
Assol

Inläggav Assol » 3 juli 2007, 20:31

I need some help again..:/ Could anybody make foto of beads of bj 644?
generally, i'll very appreciate for all the photos of woman's objects in bj 644, because i need them very much for my dress. Tnk you very much! :)
Assol

Nästa

Återgå till English forum