[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Historiska världars forum • Visa tråd - Viking pouch mount

Viking pouch mount

This is a forum where any question on the reconstruction of past times can be posed. The forum is mainly directed towards foreign visitors.

Viking pouch mount

Inläggav Krystof » 29 oktober 2008, 20:59

Hello!
At first am sorry of my bad english, but I'm 17 years old and I learn englis only 1 year[V]
I'm from Czech republic and I occupy by the Vikings. I can make any mount vor pouch from bone or antler. But I can't find any archaeological discovery of antler mount vor pouch.
Can you help me with finding please? Can you give some pictures of discovery on this forum?[:)]

Thak you very much
Krystof
Krystof

Inläggav Admin » 20 november 2008, 08:44

Hello Krystof, and welcome to Historiska världar.

I am not sure I understand your question - do you want images of mounts - fittings - for pouches from the viking age? There are very few examples of viking age pouches to start with, and the originals are about non existent. You can check this thread though. There are some pictures:

http://histvarld.historiska.se/histvarl ... IC_ID=1085

//Henrik
Admin

Inläggav Krystof » 26 november 2008, 19:48

Thank you very much for your answer Henrik[:)] The link of yours is gradely! Thank you.

K.
Krystof

Återgå till English forum