[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Historiska världars forum • Visa tråd - Greeting from England

Greeting from England

This is a forum where any question on the reconstruction of past times can be posed. The forum is mainly directed towards foreign visitors.

Greeting from England

Inläggav Ingvar Sigurdson » 21 oktober 2011, 14:59

Hello,

My name is Dave Huggins, a member of the English group Wulfheodenas and just popping in to say hello. Wulfheodenas members have an interst in the Early Anglo-Saxon period, Merovingian Age and Vendel Period.

I realy wish I could speak and understand Swedish as I'm sure I could get a lot of enjoyment from this forum.

Bye for now
Dave
Ingvar Sigurdson

Inläggav Viktor » 21 oktober 2011, 19:56

Hello,

Welcome to historiska världar. It´s a really nice forum with a lot of knowleadge.
The admins and members are often very helpful if someone have questions, in english aswell.

I have seen some pictures of your group. You have quite spectacular kits. Very Impressive.

Post some pics, so the members here get to see your kits too.

/Viktor
Viktor

Inläggav Vendel » 22 oktober 2011, 11:41

Hi Dave! Welcome!

Get your butt to Upsala so we can grab a beer and hang out a bit =)

Give my regards to Paul and Bruce.

/Ville (From my armoury)

http://www.uppsalarus.se/
Vendel

Inläggav Ingvar Sigurdson » 21 december 2011, 15:34

Hi Ville and Viktor,

My apologies for the delayed reply, time flies!! Be sure if and when the opertunity presents itself we will travel to Upsala, for many of us it woulld be a spirtual journey.

Thank you for your kind words Viktor. I will try to post some images
in the near future.

best wishes
Dave
Ingvar Sigurdson

Inläggav Ingvar Sigurdson » 14 februari 2012, 15:50

Well it took sometime to reply but perhaps forum members with an interest in the Vendel Period may wish to take a look at our new Facebook pages and the images in the photo galleries.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wulfheod ... 80?sk=info

best wishes
Dave
Ingvar Sigurdson

Återgå till English forum