[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Historiska världars forum • Visa tråd - Hjälp att hitta ett mönster

Hjälp att hitta ett mönster

This is a forum where any question on the reconstruction of past times can be posed. The forum is mainly directed towards foreign visitors.

Hjälp att hitta ett mönster

Inläggav sergeylost » 18 december 2008, 21:33

Jag har ett m#246;nster. Det #228;r en del av kostym. Sn#228;lla, hj#228;lp mig var att hitta detta m#246;nster stora?

-------------------------------------------------------
Edit: Moved the post to the English Forum. /Vix, moderator.
sergeylost

Inläggav sergeylost » 18 december 2008, 21:33

I have a pattern. It is part of the costume. Please help me where to find this pattern large?
sergeylost

Inläggav sergeylost » 18 december 2008, 21:38

Bild

Bild

Here is the pattern.
H#228;r #228;r m#246;nstret.
sergeylost

Inläggav sergeylost » 23 december 2008, 21:50

<b><font size="3">Very sad.</font id="size3"></b>I thought that here FORUM. I thought that here communicate. And there is live <b>egoist</b>.

It turns out the Swedes do not want to communicate with foreigners. [:(!]
sergeylost

Inläggav Edvin » 23 december 2008, 23:51

Just buy the damn pattern. Don´t expect other to do your work for you. Or make your own pattern from the photo like most people here would do.
Edvin

Inläggav Vesuvius » 24 december 2008, 13:05

I thought you needed help to find the pattern so you could buy it. But as there has been no response I guess nobody knows where to find it... nothing more, nothing less.
Vesuvius

Inläggav Vix Hq » 24 december 2008, 14:51

No need to be rude, Sergeylost.
If you don't get the answers you expect - rephrase the question, maybe people didn't understand. Or perhaps people don't answer because they simply don't know the answer!
This is an open forum and calling people bad names is not the way to get answers.
If you look at the other threads in the English forum, you'll notice that people here on Historiska Världar are very helpful and that nationality doesn't matter - but we do expect people to behave and play nice.

You're very welcome to continue asking questions and take part in the discussions - a lack of response only means that no one knows how to help you, like Vesuvius pointed out.

Cheers,

Vix, moderator.
Vix Hq

Inläggav sergeylost » 24 december 2008, 18:28

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Vix Hq</i>

No need to be rude, Sergeylost.
If you don't get the answers you expect - rephrase the question, maybe people didn't understand. Or perhaps people don't answer because they simply don't know the answer!
This is an open forum and calling people bad names is not the way to get answers.
If you look at the other threads in the English forum, you'll notice that people here on Historiska Världar are very helpful and that nationality doesn't matter - but we do expect people to behave and play nice.

You're very welcome to continue asking questions and take part in the discussions - a lack of response only means that no one knows how to help you, like Vesuvius pointed out.

Cheers,

Vix, moderator.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Thank God, who then responded.
For those who do not understand the question - again.
Prelude:
I have this picture here.
Photography - this reconstruction costume citizenship. The band around the collar - this figure.
Question:
Who can explain where you can see this picture on a large scale?
Who can explain the significance of this image?

For the administrator of the forum.
I have no grave. I know that the residents of the Scandinavian countries are very selfish people who are not interested in anything except themselves. Nevertheless, I hope to answer.
sergeylost

Inläggav sergeylost » 24 december 2008, 18:39

This figure - "white" swastika?
And why he goes around the collar?
Maybe this is an ancient Scandinavian figure, which everyone knows, and I am one, idiot, I do not know ..
And why is it yellow? And again. Croses clinging to one another, form a trickle, a character ligature. What does this mean?
Who can say?
You Swedes!
You have blood Vikings! You should know .. :)

P. S. Simply must know the ancient characters.
<font size="1">Òàê äîñòàë ýòîò àíãëèéñêèé, êòî áû çíàë. Åëêè ïàëêè ÷òî æ âû ðóññêèé òî íå ó÷èòå..)))))</font id="size1">
sergeylost

Inläggav Lilliwin » 25 december 2008, 00:48

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">I know that the residents of the Scandinavian countries are very selfish people who are not interested in anything except themselves.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Sergeylost - How can you expect anyone to answer your questions when you continue to be rude and call people selfish? I don't know the answer to your question, but I doubt anyone who might know would be willing to answer. Not because they are selfish (which I wouldn't say is characteristic for Scandinavians, in particular the people on this forum is usually extremely helpful), but rather for the offensive tone of your messages...
Remember also that your behaviour affects the picture we Scandinavians get of Russian people...
Mir i druzjba! [:)]
Lilliwin

Inläggav Edvin » 25 december 2008, 17:06

Yeah, I bet you are going to get help now with insults and poor behavior.

The picture looks like some kind of "made-up" costume-piece. I would be suprised if it is based on an actual finding. It is not a copy of anything I´ve seen in my source material.
Edvin

Inläggav Anette » 28 december 2008, 09:39

I think a lot of the problems are due to the translator program Sergeylost is using. 'this reconstruction costume citizenship' is close to unintelligable...
The swastika was a sign of good luck before the 1930-ies. Noone would have thought twice about using it as a decoration.
Neck holes are usually reinforced with a second layer of cloth, in this case a (I think) tablet woven ribbon.
Colours may have been chosen for their prettiness or for symbolism, its hard to tell.
If you tell where you found the picture (a link?) maybe we can help you some more.
Anette

Inläggav Eleanor » 2 januari 2009, 08:34

Hi!

Swastika (if this is a swastika, I can't really say becouse the picture ain't that good) was also a symbol of sun and I just thought that maybe that has something to do with yellow color of decoration. Unfortunately I don't know where to find pattern and I don't know if the pattern is really from a grave finding.
Eleanor

Inläggav Halla » 3 januari 2009, 16:00

If you are looking for a tabletwoven band with swastika-pattern ( I didn´t quite understand your post either....) from a grave found, there are some good ones to use. Try to get a book of Hochdorf found ( at least "Hochdorf IV" from Johanna Banck-Burgess should have a picture of swastika patterned band or maybe some other book from this early iron age grave http://www.keltenmuseum.de/dt/hochdorf_literatur.html ) or Snartemo bands with a swastika pattern, in Peter Collingwood`s "The Techniques of Tablet Weaving" has a good picture of it. Some Birka brokard patterns has swastikas too (google internet, you´ll find a lot of pictures of these ), and from Finland are swastika-patterned bands found too. These aren´t the easyest patterns to make, here are some of these patterns used as an embroidery pattern http://housebarra.com/EP/ep06/06embroid.html
...As far as I remember, this band in your picture isn´t an exact copy of any of these.
Halla

Inläggav Max Gullberg » 4 januari 2009, 23:21

Sergej, otkuda vy? Ja znaju chto eta kartinka iz festivala Staroj Lagodi, i po-etamu ja predlagaju chto vy govorite s chernym voronom ob etom.. Vot ix sajt: http://www.blackraven.ru/

I dalshe tolko potomu chto my "nastajashie vikingi" ne znachit chto my objesatelno znaem vse o vikingax, ne nada byt neprijatnym, ladno?

Esli u vas est eshje voprosi pishite mne, ili chernomu voronu.. I pazhalujsta statja o etom simbolom: http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A1%D0% ... 0%BA%D0%B0

Edvin, bilderna är från Staraja Ladoga festivalen.. Om jag inte missförstod helt och hållet är de gjorda som minnesbilder/souvenirer för turister. Det var iaf så Björn, som figurerar på nästan alla bilder, förklarade.. Om jag inte missförstod vad han sade, ryssarna kör som sagt med headshot.. [:p]
Max Gullberg

Återgå till English forum