[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Historiska världars forum • Visa tråd - Agincourt the Movie

Agincourt the Movie

Ja hittar du ingen annanstans att skriva någonting om medlemmar och företeelser kan du skriva här. Lite off-topic alltså.

Agincourt the Movie

Inläggav Martin Wallgren » 27 oktober 2010, 12:35

Tydligen finns det planer!
http://movies.ign.com/articles/113/1130361p1.html

Swordsman, Archer and a dad!
Martin Wallgren

Inläggav Eric Hejdström » 27 oktober 2010, 22:10

Med tanke på vilket mottagende böckerna har fått så skulle jag inte våga hoppas allt för mycket. Men det är iaf inte Ridley Scott som ballat ur denna gång...
Eric Hejdström

Inläggav Skalde-Tord » 28 oktober 2010, 08:15

Antar att du syftar på Robin Hood, jag förstår inte varför alla dissar den.

Tillbaka till ämnet, det blir säkerligen intressant, mera historiska filmer tack, det är för få av den varan.

"Historien är min spegel"
Jimi Marklund
Skalde-Tord

Inläggav christofer » 28 oktober 2010, 10:36

Jag gillade iallafall boken (av Cornwell) som filmen skall baseras på. Om filmen får katastrofal kritik ska jag se den ändå, småberusad, iklädd sallet och ridstövlar, och med Tre Solar som förfilm.
christofer

Inläggav bowyer tom » 28 oktober 2010, 12:46

Kung Henrik V till sina trupper på morgonen den 25 oktober, 1415:

"The fewer men, the greater share of honour.
God's will! I pray thee, wish not one man more.
By Jove, I am not covetous for gold,
Nor care I who doth feed upon my cost;
It yearns me not if men my garments wear;
Such outward things dwell not in my desires.
But if it be a sin to covet honour,
I am the most offending soul alive.
No, faith, my coz, wish not a man from England.
God's peace! I would not lose so great an honour
As one man more methinks would share from me
For the best hope I have. O, do not wish one more!
Rather proclaim it, Westmoreland, through my host,
That he which hath no stomach to this fight,
Let him depart; his passport shall be made,
And crowns for convoy put into his purse;
We would not die in that man's company
That fears his fellowship to die with us.
This day is call'd the feast of Crispian.
He that outlives this day, and comes safe home,
Will stand a tip-toe when this day is nam'd,
And rouse him at the name of Crispian.
He that shall live this day, and see old age,
Will yearly on the vigil feast his neighbours,
And say 'To-morrow is Saint Crispian.'
Then will he strip his sleeve and show his scars,
And say 'These wounds I had on Crispian's day.'
Old men forget; yet all shall be forgot,
But he'll remember, with advantages,
What feats he did that day. Then shall our names,
Familiar in his mouth as household words-
Harry the King, Bedford and Exeter,
Warwick and Talbot, Salisbury and Gloucester-
Be in their flowing cups freshly rememb'red.
This story shall the good man teach his son;
And Crispin Crispian shall ne'er go by,
From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be remembered-
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,
This day shall gentle his condition;
And gentlemen in England now-a-bed
Shall think themselves accurs'd they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day."