Hi! I'm New - Looking for Authentic Viking Clothes

This is a forum where any question on the reconstruction of past times can be posed. The forum is mainly directed towards foreign visitors.

Hi! I'm New - Looking for Authentic Viking Clothes

Inläggav Ernest F. Nygard III » 11 oktober 2006, 19:09

Hello!

Any help would be immensely appreciated, please tell me where I may purchase authentic replica Viking clothing and accoutrement?

I was especially impressed with the photos of the outfitted Viking Warrior and Nobleman associated with this website; I do very much desire to buy their entire outfits as a set, or even piece by piece if that were possible?

I am living in Spotswood, NJ - USA, and would hope to perhaps acquire the stuff before Oct. 31, 2006, for All Soul's Night; but if not, that's OK too.

Please feel free to send any ph#'s, any suggestions, info, and correspondence to my email address:

vikingcelt@hotmail.com

Thank you very much, this is a great site!

Sincerely,
Ernest F. Nygard III
Ernest F. Nygard III

Inläggav Ernest F. Nygard III » 11 oktober 2006, 20:21

Just to add to what I've posted, I meant the Viking outfits in the photos in the "Drakter" section of this website - I'd give much to aquire these oufits!!!
Ernest F. Nygard III

Inläggav Raymund » 12 oktober 2006, 15:47

Medieval design sells clothing inspired by the patterns from this site, if they can deliver to the USA before this date is another question...
http://www.medievaldesign.com/darkageclothing.html

/R
Raymund

Återgå till English forum